utils.downloadPage() result is chopped

Hi @AbbeyHernandez,

I also have similar problems. In my case, I have a container as a target of my downloadPage in which its vertical length is dynamic due to table items it has inside. Once the container is pretty long, the utils.downloadPage() result is chopped to certain length.

Is there any other secondary parameter that I need to set in order to make it work?

As an additional information. I have a custom css applied to this a component (viewClientBBP--0 is the newest table component)

#viewClientBBP--0 {
  max-height: none;
}

This CSS is meant to show the table in fixed height. If this custom CSS script is not there, somehow the height of the table will become fixed once it reaches certain height.

Not sure whether this cause the downloadPage functionality to be cropped once it reaches certain height.

Thanks @Christoforus_Widodo,

Would you mind sending me a JSON export so I could take a look at the settings for the table? Thanks!

Hi @AbbeyHernandez ,

Somehow I cannot create attachments (because I am a new user), but here is the google drive link that you can download from: Building%20Budget%20Plan%20App.json - Google Drive

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this @Christoforus_Widodo. Seems like a few users have reported this as an issue. I've logged this bug and will respond here with any updates.

Hi @AbbeyHernandez ,

Is there any updates on the bug?

Not yet, but we do have engineers looking into this issue. Very sorry for the wait. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Could you please try sending this again? I can't seem to download or copy the JSON.

Here is the JSON export of the app that have this functionality Abbey, please take a look and let me know if there is any problem.

Building Budget Plan App (2).json (894.6 KB)

That works, thank you!