Unable to identify resource not configured for environment

I am getting a 400 response from running my workflow

{
    "success": false,
    "error": "Your workflow contains resources that are not configured for environment team-infra: 495f9bc0-6b61-4244-97ef-4daf2f0447d0",
    "message": "Your workflow contains resources that are not configured for environment team-infra: 495f9bc0-6b61-4244-97ef-4daf2f0447d0"
}

However I am unable to identify which resource is not configured - manually going through the blocks, all the ones that I am using are configured for the environment. How can I debug this issue? Thanks!

Hi @RC_NRx, welcome to the forum! :wave:
Thank you for flagging this. We created a feature request to specify the name of the resource on the error message. I attached your feedback to it. On the meantime, we would have to check each resource one by one to identify which one is missing the environment.

To do this, go to the "Resources" tab and look for the ones your workflow is using. For each one, check "Environments" on the top right. Ensure they all have your "team-infra" environment, and add it to the ones where this is missing by clicking the "+" button: