Ui Disappeared Accidently

Hi, I built a dashboard and after it was ready for production, all the UI disappeared and the page bacame In Responsive and the UI Disappeared, Although the Tree Component showed the components, they are not visible in the screen.
When i click on a component from the tree component, it's configuration appears in the right bar, but still doesn't appear in the main canvas

Welcome to the forum!
Can you post some screenshots? Have you tried going back one version/release?
What version of Retool are you using? Clout/Self hosted?

I am using Retool cloud, yes, i tried to go back 2 versions and the problem hasn't been solved.
here you can see the components tree appears in the left, but there is no component displayed in the convas

Why is the canvas black?
Do you have a CSS set up for the app overriding the native CSS for the app or have you configured the theme of the app in a specific way?

No, there is no css, I also didn't play with the theme of the app.
this happened without doing anything, the dashboard was working before, but after i changed the permissions this happened to me.
I am an Admin and i own all the apps!

The only thing I can think of is that something in the permissions changed and caused it....perhaps revert all permissions....or make sure you're not in a group that has the inability to edit?

It is not editing only, it also a blank screen in preview for all groups

At this time, all I can say is Email Support:
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 12.53.33 PM

Hi @MohamedMostafa! Are you still running into this issue? If so, do you see any errors in your browser console? And do you see the same issue in an Incognito window? Let me know!