Trying to query DynamoDB table using visual parameter editor

Hello

I have very limited knowledge of DynamoDB and hopefully this might be a quick solve by someone!

I've been getting by with scans but now I'd like to query a table, and would like to know what fields I have to fill in in the visual parameter editor (without doing so message returned is "Either the KeyConditions or KeyConditionExpression parameter must be specified in the request.")

Does mean I need to put in an object in the "Key condition expression" field, if so what's the format? (I know the partition key and value)

The current interface looks a bit different to other guides I've seen online so far

Many thanks

Hi @cpgf,

Thanks for reaching out! Did you already sort out your query? It looks like this is the format: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/amazondynamodb/latest/developerguide/Query.KeyConditionExpressions.html

You can also use the JSON parameter editor like this:

1 Like

This is exactly how I solved it in the end :+1: I'm not super technical so I didn't intend on getting into DynamoDb but sometimes needs must and the effort was worth it, it was simpler than I expected :smile: Thanks for acknowledging

1 Like