Tool for Generating Random Data

I need to generate some test data. I just signed up for an account but I am not able to find the tool for generating random data. Before I signed up I saw this "Build Your Dataset" tool but I am not able to find that tool after I signed up. Any help will be appreciated.

I found a video that says that the Data Generator can be found in Developer Utilities, however when I hit that page, I am prompted to login and then the URL changes and I can't reach that page. So how do I get to the utilities from my login? Thanks.

@pcox
Welcome to the community!

You should be able to access it from here. Also trying via incognito window if clicking on it prompts for login.
Hope that is what you were looking for.

Hi @pcox, we won't be able to access this tool within an org. This tool is meant to be used at the link @Milan_Kalem shared. Once you are done creating sample data on it. You can either download the table as a .csv file and then import it in your org as a RetoolDB table:

Or, you can Generate the API, and then make requests from a REST Api resource to interact with this data.

1 Like

Thanks, this is helpful. I see my problem now is you can only generate 150 records. I need closer to 1000 records. I guess this is not possible? Thanks.

This is not possible with this tool as it's only meant to create test data at a small scale. 150 is the limit.