Hey Retool community! We recently asked 300+ teams about how they build internal tools, and published the results on our blog. A couple of interesting highlights:
- More than 80% of teams said that internal tools are critical to their company’s success
- 50% of respondents say their biggest problem is that they don’t have enough time or resources to get the job done
- PostgreSQL is the most popular database for internal tools, followed by MySQL and Mongo
You can read the full report on our blog. Jump in the discussion below!
- What kinds of internal tools are you building?
- What are your biggest frustrations?
- What kinds of data sources do you work with?
- Which teams do your tools support?
We’d love to see what the Retool community has to say! Just click “reply” and write away