Small Quality-Of-Life Keyboard Shortcut - Tab key to select next cell

@victoria does your dev team have a date certain on this fix?

Just checked in, and while we don’t have any estimated dates yet, it’s assigned out and scheduled to be worked on! Will keep you updated as I know more

@victoria thank you for checking. Good to know it's in the pipeline. Appreciate it.

Of course! Thank you for sharing your asks here, super appreciate you taking the time out of your day :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know too, I need this feature

Victoria, I know your developer team is super busy, but as this bug was part of a feature release, it would seem there would be a higher priority placed on getting this fixed on a timely basis. Please advise, thank you.

@victoria hello, what's the status here?

Hey @bwdsl! I had shared all of your feedback with eng, and the due date was bumped. It's still not fixed just yet, but I will post in this thread as soon as it is :slightly_smiling_face: Hoping for end of the month!

@victoria thank you. fingers crossed.

Hey guys, we also would be extremely interested in this feature. We are looking to run retool as a local instance though, and it sounds like that the versions are not identically. Can you give us some context on the timeline for that?

Would be really appreciated.

Greetings
Flip

Hi Victoria, any update on keyboard navigation of a table. Especially for tabbing to the next column when entering a new role in a table.

Hi Leigh :slight_smile: Just checked in with the eng team again! Will let you know if I hear back

Just heard back:

This isn't going to get fixed in our upcoming Table reboot, but we’ll keep it on the backlog for the second (coming later next year)!

We'll also support keyboard navigation in the next Table, but it won't fix this bug of switching between "Add new row" cells.