Set table summary row with calculated fields

I'm currently working on a table component where I need to set up summary rows with calculated fields such as ROAS (Revenue/Spend) and CPC (Clicks/Spend). Could someone please guide me on how to achieve this?

Additionally, I'm facing an issue with text wrapping in both summary rows and heading rows. I need the text to wrap to a second line if it exceeds the width of the cell. Could someone advise on how to implement text wrapping in these scenarios?

Hello @R_S_I_F!

To have rows display data that has been calculated by some business logic, I would recommend using a JS Query block or transformer to take the data source of the table, access the data you need and then return the desired result.

With the current tables, I do not believe we have built in functionality for an additional row at the top/bottom that would be a summation of the columns above/below them.

A potential work around would be to have a single row table that you place above/below the main table, with this second table's data source set to be the result of the JS block that summarizes the data/calculates mathematical formulas.

For the text wrapping issue, there is an option to switch the Format to a 'Multi-line String' although this only helps so much. Other than re-sizing the rows to fit more text, the next best workaround is having a tool tip on hover which can display the full text if any gets cut off.