Thanks. This grabs the correct record I want to update. However, I get this error:
Parameter types must be provided for null values via the 'types' field in query options.
My guess is because some of the column values for that row are null, but I'd like to keep it that way if possible. There are a lot of different possible things users will edit and I'd like to let them edit as much or as little as possible.
Hey, sorry never got back to this. ScottR's solution ended up working. I was previously using a couple different columns within the table to act as a primary key, but I ended up adding a primary key to the table and using the GUI, which has worked great!
Additionally, we started using Postgres over BigQuery and it's also been a large improvement.