Retool using Backoffice/Dashboard

I currently have a backoffice that we use to manage a platform, I would like to know if with retool I can completely replace that backoffice that mainly consumes API's.

The question is because I need all the users who currently occupy that backoffice to be able to enter the new fact in retool.

In addition, the backoffice has user and role security to separate the permissions that each group of users may have.

And the most important thing is that it can be associated by DNS to your own domain.
Is that feasible? And if it is, do you have an example of a backoffice completely made in retool that has worked well for you and is in production?

Hey @zeroray!

There are instances of organizations that have switched from back office to Retool (see SaltPay's story). It's also possible to host Retool on your own domain with the self-hosted option. You can also configure a number of resources to have user-based authentication in order to control access to your data.

For more general role management there are permission options on the Cloud Business plan (hosted at retool.com) and on the Enterprise self-hosted plan. You can see more information on pricing and request a demo here!

I hope that gives you a good starting point to go off of but let me know if you have any more questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like