Retool self hosting failing due to exiting of retool-onpremise-api-1

I was self hosting retool using docker container but retool-onpremise-api-1 is not running and it's showing 4/5 running status. retool-onpremise-api-1 is getting exit and throwing error message like below:-

{"message":"Rechecking license status...","level":"info","timestamp":"2023-04-26T12:07:00.836Z"}
2023-04-26 17:37:01 {"message":{"type":"LICENSE_FETCH_ERROR","stack":"FetchError: request to https://licensing.tryretool.com/v1/licensing/verify_key failed, reason: self signed certificate in certificate chain\n at ClientRequest. (/snapshot/retool_development/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:1491:11)\n at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)\n at ClientRequest.emit (node:domain:475:12)\n at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:442:9)\n at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:526:28)\n at TLSSocket.emit (node:domain:475:12)\n at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)\n at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)"},"level":"error","timestamp":"2023-04-26T12:07:01.336Z"}

Please help me to fix this.

Hey @Deepak! Happy to help here.

Do you know if your license key is still valid? You can view your self service portal at my.retool.com.

Have you tried restarting the container?

Additionally, do you have any outbound firewall rules configured on your Retool instance? If so, can you confirm that our licensing domain/IP is reachable on port 433 from the retool instance?

Hey @Victoria Thanks for helping.

I think my licensing domain/ip is not reachable on port 433 from retool instance. Can you help me in allowing access to this domain/ip?

Hi @Deepak! So sorry for the delay here. This would actually be something you'd configure on your end :slight_smile: What do your network settings currently look like?

If your firewall is configured to allow packets to a destination on port 443, then the port would be considered open. If it is configured to deny/drop those packets, then we say the port is closed.