REST API Server Side Pagination not working

I am trying to connect Retool with our API and the connection work flawlessly, but I can't seem to get the integrated pagination in the Retool table to work, with the options for server side pagination that is offered:

Our API returns meta like this:

"_meta": {
          "totalCount": 23,
          "pageCount": 3,
          "currentPage": 2,
          "perPage": 10
        }

And I am trying to get the current value of the paginator, so that I can pass the current page of the table paginator, into my query, and then return the results like this:

currentPage = table.paginator.selectedPage // Pseudo code

{{ myAPIEndpoint }}/project?page={{ currentPAge }}

The problem is that I can't seem to find a way to get the value of the imaginary value "table.paginator.selectedPage", which is thought to be the current index of the paginator.

The api also returns links like this:
"_links": {
"self": {
"href": "{{ endpoint }}/v1/project?page=2"
},
"first": {
"href": "{{ endpoint }}/v1/project?page=1"
},
"last": {
"href": "{{ endpoint }}/project?page=3"
},
"prev": {
"href": "{{ endpoint }}/v1/project?page=1"
}
}

My idea was that I could use these links for the paginator, but I find no way of adding action links to it.

Any help on this is much appreciated!

Hey ChristopherKrohn, have you had a chance to take a look at our docs on pagination? They walk you through a number of ways to go about paginating your query results.

The imaginary value currentPage = table.paginator.selectedPage can be referenced with table.selectedPageIndex. Or you could also reference the current offset with table.paginationOffset

I hope that this is helpful!