Redirection Unexpected when running Retool locally

Hello, our company is running a free tier version of Self-hosted Retool. Right now, we are hosting in on a Ubuntu VM running on a desktop, but I am trying to move it to an Ubuntu 22.04 instance that our corporate IT created for us running on Hyper-V. I am trying to determine if I need to move the containers from one VM to another, or do a fresh install of the containers.

I copied and pasted the code for running Retool locally. I copied and pasted the local command:

/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tryretool/retool-onpremise/ssop/deploy-retool)" < <(echo "")

Please note I removed my key for security. I received this error upon running the command:
-sh: 2: Syntax error: redirection unexpected

Could this be caused by firewall issues? The VM is running on our private network. Thank you.

So I figured it out. Ubuntu doesn't use bash by default. I fixed the issue by saving the command in a file called retool.sh and putting #!/bin/bash at the top of the script.

I also ran into an issue where the text I copied contained "\r". I ran the command: tr -d "\r" < retool.sh > retool1.sh

The container was downloaded after this. Hope this helps someone else.

Thanks so much for sharing the solution! :pray: