Radio Button Symmetry

Hi - I know this is silly, but it caught my eye yesterday, and I can't stop seeing it now.

Basically, the radio button, when selected, is not symmetrical. It's only off by one pixel - but oddly enough, which direction is shifting.
otherwayradio

I assume this is because of the screen resolution and handling. Obviously, I would love a straight-up fix, but if it can't be fixed to always be centered, it would be good to at least always be off-center in the same direction. Selecting buttons one after the other makes it somehow very noticeable.

1 Like

oh bummer, now I can't stop seeing it :rofl: :joy:. it's like a crazy eye :crazy_face:. you might wanna add the 'bug' tag also by the way, there's no way that's intentional

1 Like

Hello @Chris_Doty thanks for the find!

Sharp eye, will report this bug to our eng team. Let's see what our front end devs are mode of :thinking:

1 Like

Hey @Chris_Doty and @bobthebear which browser are you seeing this on?

chrome, but I noticed it seems to be an issue with the zoom?

browser zoom 110%:

browser zoom 90%:

browser zoom 80%:

anything lower than 80% seems to look the same. anything higher than 110% appears to display just fine.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! I am also on Chrome. Think @bobthebear might be right about the zoom piece too - I am often zoomed on my browser window as I'm using a 4K monitor.

2 Likes