I tried to use the cache functionality to cache the results of a query because this query is being called quite often. Query type: "DB Query Postgres"
The cache duration was set to 600 seconds. However, after making a change in the DB, I tried the cache and it returned two different result sets randomly when clicking on "Run".
- result set: query output before my DB change
- result set: query output after my DB change
The query was not changed. I tried it multiple times and it's always reproducible with my setup.
The whole cache logic is unusable like this if the results are basically random. I made a video of the always changing results for better illustration (see link below).
2.95.6 (self hosted - on-premise)
Link to the video: