Queries just do not run occasionally?

My first user/tester is reporting that some dropdown will not be populated with any data. It seems random and intermittent. A page refresh will fix it most of the time, but other times she has to wait a few minutes and then refresh. She does not see any error messages so I do not know if the query failed from the server, or the query worked but the dropdown did get "linked" to the results or what. And since it is not happening to me I am a bit stuck on debugging it.

Here is a screencap she sent me. She is using Chrome on a Macbook.

Hey Bradly,

How is data being populated into the dropdown? Is it coming directly from a query, or is there a transformer?

Directly from a query.

Hmmm Alright, I'll need to do a bit more digging on this one then. I think there may be a race condition happening where the select component starts calculating its options before the query that is providing them completes, then "misses" when the query completes.

Hey Bradly,

One thing you can have the user check when they run into this issue is if there are any errors in the browser console (Cmd+Option+J). Happy to help decipher if you get a screenshot of any console errors!

Good idea. I'll pas that along.