Queries fail for specific users

I have a single user that sendgrid queries are failing for. See the below output of a query where the parameters specify 4 different queries, but only 3 get passed into the output. We are only experiencing this issue with one user, all 4 parameters are passed when I try this myself.

Query ID: 8454136809

parameters:"{"body":{"personalizations":[{"to":[{"email":"{{waitlistTable.selectedRow.data.email}}"}],"cc":[{"email":"{{current_user.email}}"}],"dynamic_template_data":{"fname":"{{waitlistTable.selectedRow.data.fname}}","ensemble":"{{ensembles.data.name[ensembles.data.ensemble.indexOf((waitlistInviteEnsemble.value))]}}"}}],"template_id":"d-b80966809cf745d48a5128d1b13d54ad","from":{"email":"","name":"Tech"},"reply_to":{"email":""}}}"

parametersParams:{
current_user.email:""
waitlistTable.selectedRow.data.email:""
waitlistTable.selectedRow.data.fname:""
}

I'm suspecting that this is the parameter that is missing for that one user. If so, try writing a transformer that logs each step of the line above and see if they are returning what you were expecting:

console.log(waitlistInviteEnsemble.value)
console.log(ensembles.data.ensemble)
console.log(ensembles.data.ensemble.indexOf(waitlistInviteEnsemble.value))
console.log(ensembles.data.name[ensembles.data.ensemble.indexOf(waitlistInviteEnsemble.value)])

Best of luck :crossed_fingers: :slightly_smiling_face: