Project support

Hello! I made a project but I need someone to check it out for me and tell me its 100% possible to build it using retool. So I can proceed with it.

Hey @Isabela_Morski - I'd suggest posting into the Retool Discord as well (Instructions on joining here: Introducing Retool's new Discord community). There's a handful of developers that do freelance/contract work, and I'm sure they'd be prompt to help you review your project!

1 Like

in general, the answer will probably be yes.... just maybe not with using only the pre-made Retool components. complex stuff and custom CSS styling might need a custom component. if you're project relies on a bunch of js libraries is about the only thing I can think of that might be problem but it just depends on how they're coded and sometimes their dependencies also. I sent you a message also, but if you're able to, or just not a fan of Discord, I'd suggest adding a github link or something to your post to make it easier for people to take a look and discuss things here w others.

1 Like

And where u messaged me ? I only see this comment. Where I access messages?

From your profile, click the envelope

1 Like