Open modal in table, display data from the row where the button was pressed

Hello!
I have an app where I display item data from my mssql database. I have a button on every row that opens a modal and populates the fields in my modal with the data from my selected row.
However, if I have checked more than one item, it still only shows data from the row I selected first. I would like to skip getting data based on selected row entirely, and let the button recognize that I want to see data based on the row where I clicked the button.

Is it possible?
Example screenshot:

@Mentellus Welcome to the forum!
I think you might be setting the row to be selected when the Action button is pressed without having preselected multiple rows using the multiselect column....

I got it to work as far as I'm able to click the button without having pre-selected a row and get the correct data, but when I click on the action button on a new row without clearing my selection, I get the data from my previous row. Any pointers?

Yes, uncheck all other rows. You can't have other rows selected and also use yourTableName.selectedRow.data... because it (the row selected) isn't unique

1 Like

Thanks for the help ScottR,
I created a form in my modal and now use the form button to close and reset the row selection.