/n mysteriously showing up in query results

I am attempting to run a SQL query against data from stored resource. I am pulling back a field called "Model", but it keeps showing up in the data as "/nModel". I have not been able to figure out what is causing it. Does anyone else know?

I don't know if this is related or not, but I have set up a new resource to my Google Spreadsheets. The resource can read the spreadsheet, however, every query I perform against it comes back empty. I've successfully built an app using a different resource and other spreadsheets that are located in the same area, so I'm not really sure what is causing this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What is the data source and are you sure this is not part of the data in the database?

The data source is a Google Spreadsheet. I have check numerous times for /n and I'm not finding it in the original data.

Did you try exporting the spreadsheet as a CSV and see /n in it anywhere?

When I download the original data, there is no /n. The only time I can see the /n in the results is when I mouse over the data source in the second query and it opens a pop-up with the results of the query. If I download the data from that query, the Model is simple blank in every record.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your SQL query? :slight_smile: