Multiselect component isn't working with integers

Hi Team,
I'm trying to read the values from the multiselect component and then using them in where condition of my sql query to display the data in the retool table component. I've tested the same case with strings then its working. The only case its not working is with the numbers.
Code-
ARRAY_CONTAINS(NAME::variant, SPLIT( {{multiselect2.value.join()}}, ',') ) --used for string values
This is working and i got the values in the table as well. But when i tries,
ARRAY_CONTAINS(ID::variant, SPLIT( {{multiselect2.value.join()}}, ',') ) for integers its not working.

In my snowflake db table ID is a NUMBER data type.

I've tried with the IN({{multiselect2.value}}). its working only when the prepared statements in resource is disabled. But, in my query i have to use the resource that enables the prepared statements.

ARRAY_CONTAINS(TYPE::variant, SPLIT( {{multiselect.value.join()}}, ',') ) -- This is working only when the prepared statements are enabled
IN({{multiselect2.value}} -- This is working only when the prepared statements are disabled. But i have to use both statements in my query.

Any help here please

Hello @Jyothi!

As you mentioned, the prepared statement flag will cause some editing under the hood which can be tricky to work around when a DB needs a certain data type.

Have you tried using toString() on the multiselect.value to convert the integers.

We could also help you to troubleshoot the SQL query in office hours as well!