Module input was removed but am getting error it is missing

My module has an error that has me stumped. It is also just not working and it may be for this reason.

The weird thing is the inputs building and buttonText have both been removed from the module and the model of its child custom component, but this instance of my module insists they are still around.

I looked everywhere in the module, its queries, temp vars, etc. and can't find any remaining reference to building or buttonText. I reloaded pages and reloaded them again. Reverting to an earlier version won't work as I made a bunch of changes before I realized this was a problem.

Ok, I just copied the module and that seems to have removed its vestigial bits.

Hmmm, that seems to have also fixed the original version. But the module is still not working right, I'll post separately on that.

1 Like