Mobile View - Component Sizing

I've tried the dedictated mobile app builder but find it to be very problematic.
So, I've reverted to creating apps for mobile in the main app builder interface.
The thing is, the components, when view on mobile are pretty small. Not very "mobile friendly" considering it's the mobile view.
I've been trying to add initial-scale with custom js to increase the size of everything and have also tried with CSS but the former doesn't work at all and the latter is tedious.
Is there a known way to zoom the page and all components on mobile?
Or any other tactics that you guys are using for mobile facing apps?
Cheers

1 Like

Just to clarify, this is in the main builder, not the mobile app builder.

1 Like

The mobile app builder has nicely sized components, but mobile view on the main builder is not so good at all.

1 Like

hey @jason3w do you have some screenshots? with the 12-wide grid, I find the sizing of components and text to look fine on an iphone 12, but obviously it's subjective on the person, the layout, the components, use case, etc.

Hey Justin.
I made a quick screen video. Showing the comparison between 1.3 and 1.0 scaling.

To me 1.3 looks more like most mobile interfaces.

I'm linking this feedback to a few internal feature requests for improved responsiveness! I don't have any timelines yet, but I'll let you know if I hear any updates

1 Like