Minimum Chromium version supported by Retool

Hi guys,

I'm trying to display a Retool app on a Samsung Smart TV but I'm having trouble doing it. It might be related to the fact that the TV runs on a too old version of Chromium.

Do you know what's the oldest version of Chromium supported by Retool ?

Thanks !

Hello @Matthieu_de_Tarle!

Your guess is likely correct, we iterate very quickly and typically only fully support the latest 2 or 3 versions of browsers.

I had another user ask about integrations with browsers on smart TVs and learned that it was a very low priority for our team unfortunately.

If you have some details on what you are trying to accomplish I might be able to help find a work around :sweat_smile:

Hi Jack, thanks for the answer !

My client is using a Commeen's (https://comeen.com/) communication tool to display resources on screens.

Basically, they'll set up from Comeen's interface which resource will be displayed on which screen for a given time span

Very interesting!

I am not familiar with Commeen :sweat_smile: but there might be another way to send information from a Resource/Query to Comeen's interface to display on a screen.

If Retool isn't working on an old browser I am afraid there isn't much we can do to help :smiling_face_with_tear:

How does Comeen take in sources/data? Does the information coming from Retool need to be dynamic or can it be static(such as a table, chart or bar graph)?

If Comeen has an API we could send data to it from a Retool app or Workflow :thinking: