{
      "required": [
        "animal"
      ]
    }
  ]
}

can not cascade select options

I guess the @rjsf/core npm packages is not latest version ,so could retool upgrade?

Hi @hafeyang :wave:

That's really interesting there :thinking: I haven't yet come across this however I can see how it can be tremendously helpful when someone wants to dynamically generate a form in Retool. There maybe work-arounds we can implement to generate something similar but a form of direct methodology would be fantastic!

because we are deep user of retool
I am not checking the demo works right , in fact ,it is really helpful in my daily work
so,pls ,pls,upgrade rjsf package
@Pawan

Hi @hafeyang,

I was told we're at 2.1.0 but RJSF is currently at 4.1.1. We are working diligently on upgrading this piece for everyone but please be patient with us. I'd definitely recommend post in the Feature Request section of this community as well

Any update on this since April?

Please can we get an upgrade as it will probably fix my bug React-json-schema component error.

What I really need is the ability to turn off the live validate. The property is exposed in Retool but I can't change it's value, form.liveValidate=false followed by console.log(form.liveValidate) returns true. Can we please have this as a setting?

hey @rjones-cto @yeh @hafeyang thanks for this feedback and for your patience. I've added that there's more interest in this functionality on the internal feature request. Thank you for your feedback that this would be really useful for your use case! This is something the eng team would like to update, but we don't have an exact timeline, and they'd like to bundle several different JSON schema form updates together at once. @rjones-cto glad it sounds like you've got a custom component working as a workaround for the time being.

We will keep tracking interest in this, and once there's movement toward implementing, we'll update folks here! Thanks again for letting us know you'd love to see this in the product :pray:

@hafeyang circling back to let you know this was fixed! Using the example JSON Schema snippet from your description, I can now successfully get cascading dropdown options:

@rjones-cto on your related thread you linked, that issue also appears to be fixed!

Thanks for the feedback everyone :tada: