Issues when repeatedly calling an API multiple times

I have an application with a function to create a type of user. However, when the team went to the field to create the users, the following problem occurred: After creating several users in production normally, sometimes when they tried to create users, they were created in the staging environment instead, without any explanation. This happened to several team members.I have an application with a function to create a type of user. However, when the team went to the field to create the users, the following problem occurred: After creating several users in production normally, sometimes when they tried to create users, they were created in the staging environment instead, without any explanation. This happened to several team members.

Hi Lucas_Nobrega,
Welcome to the Retool Community Forum! I see you are having issues when attempting to create a user. Can you verify a few things for me first please?
Please verify that each team member is using the correct, deployed version of the application and that they have appropriate permissions for the environment. Secondly can you please tell me what Retool version you are using?

Also, I will add that you must manually recreate resources used by the application in each environment, ensuring the names match those in the staging environment.