Issue with importing Vimeo library in Retool

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project in Retool that requires the use of the Vimeo library. I tried to import the library by including the following link in my application:

https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/vimeo/2.1.1/vimeo.min.js

However, I'm not able to use the library as expected, and I'm encountering some issues with it.

Could you please help me with this issue? Are there any specific steps I need to follow to import the Vimeo library in Retool?

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @squero

Thanks for reaching out! Can you share how you're referencing the library in your code? What are the issues you're running into?

We have general library instructions here in our docs. You need to save the link to the library within the app or in your organization's advanced settings. After that, if the library is compatible with Retool, you should be able to use it as expected. You won't need to do anything else to import it.

Can you also share more about your use case? Just in case that link is not compatible in Retool, we can try to find a workaround

Hi Tess,
I believe that the vimeo.min.js library is not included in Retool's list of supported libraries. However, I was able to set up a Vimeo API REST instead, and it is working perfectly.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Sarah

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad to hear you have a solution :tada: Thanks for sharing with our community

1 Like