Is Retool Mobile ready yet?

I was working on a mobile app for some of our users. But, after trying to do a simple login screen and connect some data to a table I am kind of wondering if retool mobile is ready yet? Or should I just concentrate more on building out an app with the retool desktop editor (and just try my best for the mobile layout)?

Just wanted some general feedback from the community before I head down this road. Don’t want to get stuck. Thanks!

Hey from the mobile team, happy to help out. What are you looking to build? Happy to share some templates or how we've supported various scenarios.

Mainly I noticed there wasn’t a password field. I was trying to create a login page. Secondly, I just noticed how many controls the desktop web app has vs the mobile app. Didn’t see a lot of feature parity between the two. Thirdly, ran into a strange bug where I couldn’t change some simple things (I’ll try and post a gif of it tomorrow).

But, if you would happen to have an answer for the first two items it definitely would be helpful. Thanks!

1 Like