Is possible to set a index page for org?

Is possible to set a index page for org?

When someone visit a***.retool.com, it will visit the public app instead of redirect to login page?

Hi @AnsonHwang, great question!

Currently, if users go to www.your-org.retool.com, they will be prompted with the login form, whether is the built in one or from a custom SSO. But here is a work around to achieve the functionality we are looking for.

If we are on a Business Plan or above, we can create a Public App to use as a homepage. There, we can add a button with a "Click" event handler, set the value of the "Action" property to "Go to URL," and set the url to the url of the main App.

Here is how the "Public App" would look like in its simplest form:

This way, when our users are not logged in, the login page will only show after they click the "navButton" and they get redirected to the main app.

Let us know if you have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks.

You are welcome!

My finally workaround is to set domain a A record, forward www to a free static html hosting. and forward another submain sub to retool. and in the html code of index, I write a link to sub.mydomain.com/p/sth in a <a> element.

Awesome! I'm happy to hear you found a way to make it work for your needs. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Hi @Paulo, thanks for the great feedback! I am on the Business Plan, what is needed to create a public application? If you don't mind me asking!

Hi @Admin_Picasso_Restaurant_Group, welcome to the forum! :wave:
Click on this link to see how to set them up!
Let me know if you have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face: