Is Event Tracing Possible?

I am working on a table, and I'm current seeing a strange behavior that I can't diagnose.

I have a modal that is supposed to be shown if the user double-clicks on a row, or clicks the corresponding Action button for that row. Currently, selecting the row, single-clicking the row, and even refreshing the page will cause the modal to appear, and I have no idea why.

Is there a way to trace events, to see what is launching this? Or diagnose why this is happening? I've currently removed all events from all aspects of the table, and the issue persists.

What is the console showing? The modal.open() function should show there with a trace showing where it fired from.

Otherwise the modal itself in the state viewer should list dependencies at the bottom.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I quickly tried to reproduce this on a table with a modal frame and was not able to do so.

When viewing the modal in the state tab, does it show that it is controlled by anything other than the table? In addition, is the table controlled by anything else that may cause a selection or the action button as a click?

If the above does not help, does this still occur if you were to delete the modal and table, then rename them something completely new?