Ideas for mobile mode

Hi,

I have some web apps that can be used on mobile.

1st idea : when switching to mobile mode, you have to modify each component and that could create intersects. Could we have a global option when selecting multiple components to switch them to mobile mode ? Or maybe a global parameter for the application "mobile by default" ?

2nd idea : when using tabbed container in web apps, you can write text on navigation component. Maybe in mobile mode we can have just an icon or choose another text without creating another navigation component just for mobile.

thanks

1 Like

Hi @Julien_COLOMBEAU, I added your feedback to an existing request for the "mobile by default" global parameter.

For the second request, is this related to the Tabbed Container losing the buttons to change views?

Hi Paulo

Thanks for your answer.

Some explanation for the second idea :
When you have a tabbed container with navigation component you Can have long names on desktops apps. When switching to mobile the navigation component is just reducing and adding an arrow to view the titles.
My Idea is, when screen IS small, to Switch to an icon instead of text, in ordre to have all on screen even on mobile.