How do I use my QNAP database for retool? I saved my products image on Qnap how do I read these images from retool

I have a QNAP 253, I set up VPN for remotely access, I am very interested in using retool to build an inventory mangement app. But I have some questions:
How do I use my QNAP database for retool? I saved my products image on Qnap how do I read these images from retool?
Does anyone have any documents ?

Hi @Richard_Yu Thanks for reaching out! I'm not too familiar with QNAP dbs, but maybe someone from our community has more experience! I'm wondering if our MySQL integration, or possibly our Postgres Integration, would work here? (+SSH Tunneling)

Our image component accepts URLs or Base64-encoded images :blush:

Identify the type of database you're using on your QNAP. Then, Gather your database credentials including username, password, hostname, and port number.
In Retool, click "New Resource" and select your database type. Enter the gathered credentials and connection details, then test the connection.
Once connected, you can use Retool's tools to query your database tables, display data, and build your app interface.

Determine where your images are stored on your QNAP (e.g., specific folder, NAS share).
Check if your QNAP NAS offers direct URL access to files in the image storage location.
If URL access is available, build dynamic URLs for your images based on the product ID or another identifier in your database.
Use Retool's "Image" component and paste the constructed URL for each product image, referencing the corresponding ID from your database.
Configure the image component to display the size, style, and other aspects of how you want the images to appear in your app.

Additional

Look for your specific QNAP model's documentation to find instructions on enabling URL access and managing file shares.
Explore Retool's documentation and tutorials on connecting to various databases and using data for your app development.
Learn how to configure the "Image" component in Retool to display your product images effectively.

If you are using PureVPN then you are in good hands. Don't hesitate to consult the available resources and adapt the instructions to your specific database connection details and image storage approach.