Having issues uploading items CSV files - Missing Data Fields

I'm trying to upload CSV files to tables and I'm having issues getting the data in the file to upload appropriately to the table.

I've tried to upload several versions of the CSV file that matches the table components. I downloaded the exact table data, edited it and re-uploaded it back to the table but the Category is missing when added back in.

I'm receiving errors when uploading the data and only been able to successfully uploaded data once.

It looks like the Linting table suggests updating the table components but I can't seem to figure out how to update it - Table (New) | Retool Component Library

Any idea on how to fix this problem?

Hello @LTDeveloper!

How are you uploading the CSV file? Are you storing the data in Retool DB or querying the data and then passing it into the table directly?

The table should be able to auto-parse out the information, or if there is additional formatting needs, you should be able to run a transformer on query success to modify the data as needed.

Can you elaborate on what causes the 'category' column to go from appearing as you have it in the left screen shot to disappearing in the right screen shot?