Hi! I just started building my first app with retool and found what I can't forward cookies if I use open api resource.
- I use on-prem retool installation version 2.113.8
- I have service which serve open api specification
- I imported specification using open api resource
- As you can see on screenshot I have only "custom headers" field where I added some cookies, but it is working only for test
- In real life I will embed my app inside react admin page and I want to forward some (or all) cookies from what page
Docs says what I should see "Forward all cookies" field: https://docs.retool.com/docs/openapi-integration#forward-all-cookies
So, my question is: how can I forward cookies from page where my app is embedded using open api resource?