Form Submit Issues - Insert into failed: you must satisfy the constraint 'pkey'

Hi All,

I have been using a form in an app with absolutely no issues and was doing so fine today, then all of a sudden I get the below issue? I had previously been submitting inputs fine in the day.

I basically input into below dataset via the form and the submission generates a new pkey for me. Now this sequence is now failing and I havent made any changes in the system or coding for it to so.

Any ideas whats happening?

Insert into Bundle Database - v2 failed: you must satisfy the constraint 'Bundle Database - v2 pkey'

I'm having the same issue. I see this issue in a couple of other threads, including this one:

However, the solution that was found in each case is quite complicated for a low code user like me. Does anyone have any suggestions for RA_SYD and me for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @riley @RA_SYD! If you are getting an error like:
Insert into Bundle Database - v2 failed: you must satisfy the constraint 'Bundle Database - v2 pkey' then it's likely that the underlying db table does not auto-increment the primary key and you need to supply it in the object that is being inserted.

Can you share the schema for the table you are inserting into, and the form.data object that is being passed into the query? Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I have had the issue pop up again and have reposted it here - Insert a record - via a form - PKEY error showing up across multiple reports

What I find odd is the fact that all my reports work fine with this function until they dont randomly?

Thanks

Hey @RA_SYD Can you share the schema for the table you are inserting into (in particular the settings for the primary key column), and the form.data object that is being passed into the query?

Also looks like @MiguelOrtiz sent over a suggestion in that other thread. Have you checked that out? We should be able to tell when you look at the settings for that primary key column.