Feature to directly import or reuse query settings across different queries or databases

Hi there, I'm wondering if there is a built-in feature to directly import or reuse queries and transformers settings across different queries?

I need kind of shared setting logic to create queries and transformers based on that settings instance

for example db1 and db2 have queries with the same settings, the only difference is database url but the rest settings remain the same(for example filtering), each db has a transformer that merges queries and each transformer is being merged into root clientsTransformer

I need to reuse those queries and transformers across different databases(in this case firestor databases) somehow not to create each db, db3.. db4... manually, just create a query or transformed by a blueprint which gives a change to change settings and all the queries and transformers will be updated automatically instead of going through all the databases and change settings manually, because there could be 200 databases

thank you in advance!

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 17.46.54

Hey @Vlad_Shum!

Does this look like it might be a good solution for your use case? If so I'm happy to turn on the feature for you!

Hello! Yeah, please do that :slightly_smiling_face: