Facing Network Error When Fetching Data in React App with Axios

Hello

I'm currently developing a React application where I'm using Axios for making HTTP requests to an external API. However, I've hit a roadblock as I keep encountering a perplexing 'Network Error' whenever attempting to fetch data. I've meticulously checked my network connection, verified the API endpoint, and even tried various troubleshooting steps, but the issue persists.

This error is impeding the progress of my project, and I'm eager to find a resolution. Any seasoned developers out there who can offer insights or suggest potential solutions? Your expertise would be immensely valuable in overcoming this obstacle and moving forward with my project.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Best regards

Sorry, is this question related to writing code on Retool (as in retool.com)? Do you mean to go to a React forum?

Hello @stevediaz!

Are you building a React app or is this API query in Retool?

Network errors are often due to wifi or hardware and might require a software update and turning your machine on and off again.

Is there any more information you can provide about the API you are trying to connect with? Is it a public or private API? Do you have access to the servers or can you check if other users are also having network errors due to the API being down?