EU OpenBanking and Retool

Dear community.

I have the goal of being able to pull in data from our current EU Bank Accounts, or any new bank that facilitates API access, to uniform and centralize financial information in order to build a proper, real-time, financial control center.

I'm a newbie in this space and would love some suggestions around this. As anyone been able to find a good API "Third Party Provider" (TPP) that operates as an "Account information service providers" (AISPs) to get Bank data into retool?

As anyone tried and succeeded working with any Bank's API directly? For example Revolut Business API?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Community,
I've decided to take the plunge on trying to have programmatic access to Revolut API via Retool. It seemed to be an easy tasks, but it's not.

It uses an OAuth2 authorization code flow, however it requires a JWT token to be sent on the access token request to the issuer: 3. Make your first API request | Revolut Docs

Strangely it uses a redirect flow to generate the "code" which is only valid for 2 minutes. I managed to have the authorization token be created using "redirect to SSO" option. The redirect works correctly with the code in the URL, but on redirect back to Retool I'm unable to to keep the state of the "Bearer {{AUTHORIZATION_TOKEN}}" and I get the following error:

Authentication status: Not authenticated (0.453s):Auth modal will appear (you are not authenticated)
{status: "Auth modal will appear (you are not authenticated)", information: "A non-2xx response was received from your endpoint which indicates that you are not authenticated. When you open an app with this resource, you'll be prompted to authenticate with a modal"

Video recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSbDmxfcda8

Resource print-screens:

Any un-blocking ideas would be very appreciated

Hi @Little_Big_Apple,

Thanks for sharing all of these details! Can you try removing the {{}} around AUTHORIZATION_TOKEN in the headers section? I'm curious what happens you when you run it with the Authorization header as just Bearer AUTHORIZATION_TOKEN

And same suggestion for the login test url headers*