Error on load: Cannot destructure property 'basename' of 'i.useContext(...)' as it is null

I can't access our self hosted Retool instance this morning. I am getting the following error when trying to load Retool:

Cannot destructure property 'basename' of 'i.useContext(...)' as it is null.

Everything was working fine yesterday, and now I can't access Retool at all.

Retool version 3.26.4-880a0d9 (Build 2956))

Hey @chpeters - Did you all upgrade yesterday? Not sure what else would cause a sudden error like that, but might be worth reverting for now if that's the case. The single time I'm seeing that this happened was from someone on version 3.24.9 but anti-climatically went away on upgrading to 3.28.

No, there weren't any upgrades or changes to our self hosting environment. Is there anything else we could try besides upgrading versions? Ideally, I'd like not to have to do that, and it's concerning that our deployment can become unaccessible like this.

Since you're self-hosted, there's nothing on our side that would have suddenly changed the behavior. But definitely a bug, just haven't seen more than a single instance of it before to have too much context. Would at least try restarting your containers and clearing your cookies/cache first if you haven't already to eliminate some kind of fleeting issue creeping in.

Then to debug on our side, we'll need your container logs, and ideally a HAR file of what you're seeing on the frontend when the issue is thrown.

Edit - Feel free to DM those over posting here, and I'll make sure they get attached the right place internally

Upgrading to the latest version fixed this issue for us.