Dynamic Column Settings

I populate a table from an sql query that returns different columns depending on previous choices.
However in any case I want to be able to choose which columns should be visible.
So I used a multiselect component which fills with the columnnames of the table.
Now I don't know how to edit the "Dynamic Column Setting" in the table to show only the selected from the multiselect columns.
Any help would be much appreciated

I think it's covered here in this youtube video: https://youtu.be/tw2u5VhG-zI

Lmk if you are still having trouble w it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It's clear great thanks

Is this no longer possible? I'm not seeing anywhere to access Dynamic Column Settings. Ultimately, I'm looking to do what's covered in this video

Hello please i ask the same question

I can set my columns dynamically with the old table component , not with the new
(I can display the chosen id/label, but no value in the column)

I have watched the youtube video and followed the instructions but i don't have exactly the same table menu, and no result...

I have posted all the screenshots of what i have tried with the old and new table here :point_down:

Same here. I have to use the legacy table which is not ideal. A fix would be great!

I've found this post to be helpful for the new table! :sunglasses:

There are still some features to build out with dynamic column settings in the new table such as setting the mapped value