DocuSign Integration: How to Use 0Auth2.0 & Template/Envelope Requests? (Contract Dashboard App Tutorial)

Hey guys!

Excited to share our new tutorial up on BoldTech.dev: How to integrate DocuSign into your Retool workflows! In this tutorial, we walk through the tricky 0Auth2.0 authorization and how to set up your first DocuSign GET requests to pull in templates and envelopes from your DocuSign account.

If you want to follow through the entire tutorial (should take about an hour), you'll end up with a snazzy app that allows you to pull in contracts from your DocuSign account according to the client you have selected in Retool, and preview all documents in the PDF viewer component.

Here's what the final app looks like:

1-docusign-app-demo-full-gif

Hope this is useful for those of you looking to integrate signatures and signed documents into your Retool workflows! Let us know in the comments if you're looking for more DocuSign integrations (creating envelopes, editing contracts, signing workflows etc) and we'll get some more tutorials up!

Sophie :sunny:
Bold Tech team

6 Likes

Hello, how are you?

after fallowing the tutorial I had this response:

Here is my rest api configuration:

could you help me figure out what went wrong?

Hey @ronaiza!

Do you happen to have your DocuSign integration key set for a mobile app as mentioned in this post?

You can also try making sure your Authorization Code Grant is set properly following the steps here.

Let us know if that helps!