Date and time picker, can't pick time

I can put the date and time picker into a tool. And it works to select a date. But it won’t let me select a time. It always chooses 0:0:0 for the time. And if I try to select a time, it ignores the input.

Select your date and time picker, in the right side menu make active “enable picking time” after that select time button appear while datetimepickerselected. Than you can date&time like {{ yourdatetimepicker.value }}

Yes. This is what I did. “enable picking time” is active. But the widget doesn’t let me actually pick a time. It shows the time-picking step when I try, but it refuses to take what I click on. It always forces the time to 0:0:0.

I can force the time to be set using javascript. But of course, as soon as I click the datetime picker, it goes back to 0:0:0.

I’m on Chrome on MacOS BTW.

@jstillwell Is this the case in a brand new app as well for you? I’m not seeing the same thing on my end. Could there be any custom CSS or other code affecting the picker?

I narrowed it down by creating a new empty app.

Its the minimum and maximum date values. If you set a minimum or maximum date on the component, it breaks the component, so it will only let you choose a date, and not a time. It will auto-set the time to 0:0:0 whenever you try to change it.

If you leave the minimum and maximum dates blank on the component, it works just fine.

This is in chrome on MacOS.

The minimum value I was trying to use was.
{{ moment(“2018-01-01”,“YYYY-MM-DD”) }}
and the maximum I was trying to use was
{{ moment() }}

Both of which looked like they worked fine. The editor evaluated them and told me what the result was. But as I said, specifying the min or max dates for a datetime picker component breaks it.