Custom Component not showing on Module

Hey!

Is there a way to get the custom component (beta) working on Modules or Embedded apps?

I understand that this is not yet publicly available, but wanted to check if there's yet no possible way to achieve this?

Thank you!

Hey @DanielJudge, there are no workarounds for this limitation but we are working on it. Custom components should be useable in embedded app starting with version 3.57 which is our next cloud release.

Hey @joeBumbaca , thanks for the update!

I'll circle back on this one after the release of the new version.

Hi @joeBumbaca , just noticed that our instance is now on the 3.57 version.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 16.10.53

I tried the custom component in one of our embedded apps, but it's still not showing on the public url. Is this still pending on something on your end, or was it pushed back to a future release (just asking for internal reference and timing) ?

Thank you!

Hey @DanielJudge! Just got word from the engineer working on this feature and it had to be reverted due to some unforeseen consequences after it had been enabled. We are still working on this, and it will be released, but it is not available currently.

Hey @joeBumbaca ! Just following up on this one to check if there's a timeline for when this will be implemented to know how to proceed on our side.

I've been trying on every new update but so far this seems to have not yet been implemented.

Thank you!

Hey @DanielJudge, looks like this has been worked on again and should be out in the 3.74 Cloud release (by the end of this week). Check it out on Friday and let me know how it looks to you.