Creating an UI with Google Sheets

Hello,
i am new to coding and i thought appsmith is an good option cause of drag and drop builder. I am trying to build a small app for my own buisness to do my work easier and faster. on my Google Sheets i store Customers, Products, current status of Order, a history of bills/purchases, and a template for my bills to print. Now i want to build a UI to read, edit, add and delete data from the Google Sheet. (Like managing Customers/Products, put customers informations and products to the bill, store bill informations in history sheet, into bill.

Is this doable for a beginner?

I have done the tutorial with Google Sheets integration on Youtube. I now know how to read data and edit/change data. The Problem is i need to select the cell first to get the Data into my UI it is not going automaticly. Would be great if anyone could help me creating this new App

@fiji

Hey there :wave: You mention Appsmith here, are you currently trying out Retool to build this app for your business? If so, here is a link to a great walkthrough in our docs on building with Google Sheets. Your use case is definitely possible with our tools, please reach out with any other questions when they come up :slightly_smiling_face: