Chrome/Edge don't work, Safari does

I'm not sure whether the fact that it's self hosted is relevant, but none of the apps we have built work in Chrome or Edge - they just show a blank page for everyone. It works fine in Safari. I've upgraded the deployment to 2.80.17, same behavior. It's been this way for at least 3 months. Originally I saw some messages about CORB blocking in Chrome and figured it was that, but even running without that check in Chrome doesn't fix it. There are no errors in the console, no network requests are failing... It's a conundrum.

I know what's happening here now and why it's just happening to me, though I think it's a bug that probably should be fixed if it can be. We have our instance behind an oauth2-based ingress controller in Kubernetes. The script tags to load the JS from the server are not sending all cookies (I think perhaps they only send cookies that are directly assigned to the server, not a higher level domain), and thus getting blocked by the ingress controller. I think this can be fixed by adding the crossorigin tag to the script tags.