Chat Component for Mobile App

Hi guys,

It would be great if a Chat component (like in the web app) is available for mobile as well.

Cheers
Justin

3 Likes

Hi Justin,

I can absolutely see the use for that! I have logged this feature request internally and will update this channel as things move forward. If you have a specific use case in mind, do let me know and I’ll add it to the request.

In the meantime, it is likely possible to build this out with the use of Retool AI using AI actions (generate chat response) and linking the query with existing Mobile components. It would require a little more heavy-lifting though.

Thanks!

Jade

3 Likes

Hey @jade ,

We need something like this too.

Thank you

I recently asked the same thing here on this forum. Right now I’m playing around with the web version.

But a template app/standalone version just like the web app would be great for mobile. Also a version that you can easily drag and drop in an existing app is on my wishlist. For web and mobile.

Who doesn’t want a smart help chat in their app enhanced with vectors? It’s something every app can make use of. The thing it makes it useful are the vectors.

A barebone version without AI integrated would also be interesting for mobile. But I don’t really need it. But I can image others might.

It has my vote :+1: