Change display time of calendar component

Hello, is it possible to display a time range between 10:00 to 22:00 on my calendar component instead of the 24 hour display set as default?

Not sure if I'm understanding the question but the default display for times in the calendar is the 12hr clock and optionally you can make it use 24h

Thanks for your reply. My idea is to display the calendar events between 10am to 10pm instead of a full day display. This means that users are able to create events only between 10am to 10pm.

Hello @Santiago.zeno, there is an existing internal feature request regarding this & I linked this ticket into it. This is not on our immediate roadmap, but when there's an update in the future, we will let you know in this thread.

For the meantime, the workaround for this functionality is using Custom Components, more details from here. Though, it requires writing your own React code

2 Likes

+1 for this feature!

Would be really handy specify start and end times for the days on the calendar component.

Thanks team :pray:t3:

Any update on this feature? I have a use case where I need to limit the times between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.

It hasn't been prioritized yet :disappointed: But flagging your example to the team internally!

Any additional updates? If not, can anyone post any JS workarounds they've figured out??