Cannot read property of undefined

Hello

I hope you're doing well! I'm currently facing a technical error in my React Native project that's been causing some frustration. Whenever I attempt to execute a specific function in my code, I keep encountering the following error message:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefinedProperty' of undefined

Despite spending a considerable amount of time debugging and reviewing my codebase, I haven't been able to identify the root cause of this issue. It seems like there's something going wrong with accessing a property that is undefined, but I'm struggling to understand why it's undefined in the first place.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions from the community on how to troubleshoot and resolve this error effectively within the context of React Native development. Have any of you encountered a similar issue in your projects before? If so, how did you go about debugging it? I have already checked Discussion - Retool Forumreact native

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Can you share a screenshot of where you experiencce the issue? Is it Retool-related or your own React Native app?

Maybe you're mistaking a React Native forum and our retool.com forum?