"Cannot read properties of null (reading '_id')" caused by update, although the update works

Hey everyone,

firstly, thanks for the great tool you are building! It's an awesome experience to see results so quickly. I hope you can help me with the problem I'm fighting.

I'm running into a behaviour where resource queries trigger errors, although they go through on the database end. Fyi, i have retool hooked up to mongodb atlas.

The following debug query should update all "Session" objects and add a "test" property with "test" value ... and it does. When I look at the data actually in mongodb, I see the changes going through.

Funny enough retool tells me that it "Cannot read properties of null (reading '_id')" and triggers the failure path, instead of the success path:

I'm playing with this now for a while and can't seem to find the reason for the error. Again, on the database end everything works as expected.

Thank you for your help ... and in case I ran into a rookie problem: sry and thx again!

Update: I closed and reloaded all retool tabs in my browser, and now it works. I don't know what the reason was, but now it seems to be gone.