(Bug) invalidateCache does not invalidate cache

• Goal:
    We have a heavy query that I'd like to implement caching for. I have the Advanced settings for the query togged to cache the results for 300 seconds.

I also have a button with an event handler that is set to clear the cache:

Clicking this button triggers the invalidateCache and a notification that the cache was successfully cleared:

But, refreshing the table multiple times, the results continue to be pulled from cache:

And, checking the state logs, my the query's servedFromCache stays true despite multiple cache clearing. The only time it returns false is after the 300 seconds elapse.

• Steps:
    I've read almost every post about caching issues and can't find a solution.

Also constructed a separate javascript query to invalidate the cache; it also doesn't work:

1 Like

Hi - I'm having the exact same issue, any help would be appreciated thanks

Thank you for bringing this issue up. I have sent a bug request over to our team to checkout.

@MaximeD I got a tip to duplicate the app, and that fixed the caching issue for me.

There's an option to do this easily by clicking the 3 dots in the top right (in editor view) and selecting "Duplicate app"

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out

Thanks to @Harry_Doan this should now be fixed on v3.41.0 on Cloud (current version of cloud) and self-hosted stable release v3.33. :rocket: :white_check_mark: Related topic.

1 Like